everything is you

everything is you

Monday, March 8, 2010

the places you have come to fear the most

for once in my life i can actually say that in my heart i fear nothing.
what has happened to me that has caused me to have such great strength and confidence?
my goodness i hope it never goes away. i feel so right. in everything. not right as in being cocky. just everything feels right. and i guess it's with that rightness the confidence comes and therefore i fear nothing.
i use to fear everything.
now all of that everything doesn't even seem possible. it's not even there to fear.
=)
however, it has been a while since i have done some soul searching. i wish i had time to do it tomorrow, but i probably don't. river wednesday? strong possibility. i don't know if i'm searching for anything. or if i'm just out to find what i already know, but to just be reassured of it. i just need time to think. and this time thinking won't get me in trouble! i'm completely happy. i could've never imagined this kind of blissfulness. maybe the feeling of tanning is helping, too.
whatever it is, KEEP IT COMING!!
i finally feel like i'm back to the old stacy. the stacy that i was so happy with before my mind got warped and i became the most selfish person i had ever known. i'm happy where i am and i only want to improve. everyone has room to improve and i am FAR from perfect, so there is plenty of that room there for me.
i love love. <3
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment